By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Castlevania Judgement for Wii... and it's a fighter?!

famousringo said:

Very disappointing. My Wii plays Brawl and Soul Calibur 2, I really don't feel the need for another fighter.

And if I did, there's Bleach, Guilty Gear, Mortal Kombat, and a hundred different versions of Naruto to choose from.

Edit: Oh, and Clone Wars and Force Unleashed. Best case scenario is that the fighting aspect of this Castlevania is a bonus/multiplayer feature like in TFU.

TFU?

Around the Network
FunKrusher said:
I'm down Konami's track record with me and fighters is cool
TMNT: TOURNAMENT FIGHTERS FOR SNES was a CLASSIC

wow how could I forget about that game  ....if its anything like that it'll be a good game.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
lightbleeder said:
Wait a minute, first Wii gets a hack n' slash version of Soulcalibur, then it gets a fighting version of Castlevania?? WTF?? What's coming next??? A kart racing version of Resident Evil??

Do want!

Carmageddon?

Don't worry people, it's okay to run those pedestrians over, becuase they're actually zombies, you see? Zombies. Totally not innocent bystander pedestrians at all.

@ Riachu

TFU = Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

NiKKoM said:
Stats87 said:

NiKKoM said:
Wake me up when this nightmare is over...

only if you wake me up before you go-go

LOL..didn't see that one coming.. Wham! In my face!

that's gotta be the first reference to George Michael in VG Chartz history

But why????

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

This *could* be cool - if (and only if) it was combined with a platformer, almost like a Final Fight style of game. It seems to be a little more than a fighter - but not enough really.

Castlevania isn't *that* strong a franchise to warrant its own fighter - and the fans are primarily platformer fans, not fighter fans.

I think this will fail miserably :(

Still hoping they have an original Castlevania platformer in development - for WiiWare (or full).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

There's no reason why this game won't be fun, just because of one screenshot.

(I'm surprised why many people cry for 2D versions of games these days. 2D isn't an alternate art style, it should be made obsolete long ago)

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Riachu said:
TFU? 

The Force Unleashed, I imagine (don't worry, I find I scratch my head more often than not at some of the acronyms thrown around these days).

kylohk said:
There's no reason why this game won't be fun, just because of one screenshot.

(I'm surprised why many people cry for 2D versions of games these days. 2D isn't an alternate art style, it should be made obsolete long ago)

Methinks you should have quit at "there's no reason why this game won't be fun, just because of one screenshot."

I'll let others more inclined to savage you have at it, but just know that this is amongst the most ignorant statements I've ever read on a gaming message board (that has nothing to do with politics or religion).

That is it Konami. You are out of my coolest developers list. And to think that you were as cool as Capcom one day.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

This is a joke right?

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940