By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS4 - Best game I played in years!

Fishie said:
pinback4life said:
@Fishie

u havent played MGS4 have u lol and dude relax MGS4 is more than a game its a masterpiece

Heh I might have an interview with Kojima come august actually.

Never liked his games though.

Then please don't waste his time, whoever you are. Also, stop trolling a thread that was a celebration of a game. No need for it.

StarcraftManiac: glad you enjoyed the game. Tell us what you think of Brawl later.

Around the Network

one of my best also

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

windbane said:
Fishie said:
pinback4life said:
@Fishie

u havent played MGS4 have u lol and dude relax MGS4 is more than a game its a masterpiece

Then please don't waste his time, whoever you are. Also, stop trolling a thread that was a celebration of a game. No need for it.

StarcraftManiac: glad you enjoyed the game. Tell us what you think of Brawl later.

I don't see how that is trolling.

He simply claimed to have a chance to meet the man even though the games didn't interest him.

By no mean anywhere he mentioned of a bad game.

Regardless of how great a game is, there are people that will not find it interesting.

I do think its a bad game though and one of the prime examples of why people outside of the core hobby dont regard games as a valid art form.
For me MGS is everything that is wrong with games.

Galaki: You might want to check his post before the one I quoted...or perhaps the one just above this.

Around the Network

Yes it's a truly amazing game, and, IMO a game that deserves the 90+ score much more than GTA4 did.

Galaki said:
windbane said:
Fishie said:
pinback4life said:
@Fishie

He simply claimed to have a chance to meet the man even though the games didn't interest him.

Regardless of how great a game is, there are people that will not find it interesting.

Edit: DP

Galaki said:
windbane said:
Fishie said:
pinback4life said:
@Fishie

I am not claiming anything, I met the guy before(once at a Microsoft party where we were both really really drunk) and it looks like I might have an interview with him in Japan. My personal dislike for a game though is secondary when conducting interviews.

MGS 4 is the best game of all time. OoT , GTA IV and SMG do not even compare to the gaming experience that is MGS 4. PS3 FTW.

*bleu-ocelot* said:
MGS4 is the best game I've played,this gen.

MGS4 is the best game i played since MGS3 and honestly i'm afraid there will never be another game of this calibur. I'm very glad it got the recognition it deserves from critics and fans as it is without question the pinnacle of gaming.

"You have the right to the remains of a silent attorney"