By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox price drop is only 50 bucks?

Rock_on_2008 said:
The price cut will initially boost 360 hardware in US by 40 000 first week. Up from 40k to 80k. 360 hardware should be boosted by 20 000 on average week sales. Increasing from 40k to 60k

Dude if you're going to make stupid irrational predictions based upon your love for the PS3 and lack-thereof for the Xbox360 you could at least get the average weekly sales correct...

Credibility - 1.

Tease.

Around the Network

50$
... but only 50$ ???

Seriously, they needed something bigger considering the PS3 has the BR player.

Time to Work !

They're being desperate. People will still see the value in Blu ray and realize the 360 is still overpriced! :)

Tease.

Squilliam said:
They're being desperate. People will still see the value in Blu ray and realize the 360 is still overpriced! :)

Not true at all! I hear HDDVD is comming back!

Cracksmoke said:
Squilliam said:

Not true at all! I hear HDDVD is comming back!

Oh rly? ^^

Tease.

Around the Network

Blu-ray isn't a big deal for 99/100 of the population.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
Blu-ray isn't a big deal for 99/100 of the population.

Ya, because if it was a big deal then we'd expect to see a blu ray xbox360 anyway. So either its not important or Microsoft brings out blu ray in the Elite SKU.

Tease.