By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LOL! Solid Snake Has No Penis

jasonnc80 said:
This is the most unusual post I've ever seen here...

Around the Network

Hhah thats great. The last picture tops it off perfectly.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

This is weird.

Pristine20 said:
Mirson said:
lmao. That was an interesting read. I'm not sure about the US president/MGS2 part.

That part definitely happened and I never understood it myself until i read this. However Volgin also did the "penis check" to some capt whose disguise Big Boss stole in mgs3 to get access to Sokolov. Maybe vaio can elaborate?

Yeah, but I remember the President saying, "you're a man?" or something similar to that after he grabbed Raiden's crotch. That's what confuses me. I thought he meant the Ninja. I have to replay it. Yes, Volgin did that as well to Raikov (his lover). I think that's the way he can recognize the Captain.

Mirson said:
Pristine20 said:
Mirson said:
lmao. That was an interesting read. I'm not sure about the US president/MGS2 part.

That part definitely happened and I never understood it myself until i read this. However Volgin also did the "penis check" to some capt whose disguise Big Boss stole in mgs3 to get access to Sokolov. Maybe vaio can elaborate?

Yeah, but I remember the President saying, "you're a man?" or something similar to that after he grabbed Raiden's crotch. That's what confuses me. I thought he meant the Ninja. I have to replay it. Yes, Volgin did that as well to Raikov (his lover). I think that's the way he can recognize the Captain.

You're right. its possible that the president was confused about raiden's gender rather than making sure he wasn't Solid Snake. That said, every significant character in the metal gear saga got some ass (yes, even Otacon drilled both his step-mum and naomi) except solid and liquid snake so vaio may be right on the money.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

Poor Snake!

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

That might be the best post i have read and most definitely the longest. Slightly weird but i can deal with that but where the crotch shots really that necessary.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

lol that was funny

jman8 said:

Funny, but has holes up the ass. Such as, if they had the technology to manipulate genes, why couldn't they have the technology to simply cut the Vas Deferens and stop sperm from ever leaving the balls.

Edit: Or why not just chop off the balls and leave the penis. How's he gonna pee without a penis.

If you just sever the vas deferens and tie the tubes, the process is reversible.  Snake would be able to get a very minor surgery to fix it back up.  They had to chop off the whole frank and beans to be absolutely sure.

Do video game characters even have junk?