By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Eurogamer gives 9/10 to SPORE Creature Creator

"It absolutely re-democratises creativity in this way. As the number of successful total conversions drop in the mod scene, not least due to the effort in making even a single modern-tech model, this opens it right back up again. People can play. Is it worth a fiver? Completely. While it acts like a pre-order incentive, in actual fact, playing the Creature Creator, it absolutely justifies itself. Even if you never plan to play Spore, it's absolutely essential you play this."

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=159317

Basically, the SPORE's Creature Editor alone is better than Metal Gear Solid 4. Awesome!

SPORE has a good chance at being the Best Game of Alltime.

Around the Network

No, it is not better than MGS4.

MGS4!

Q_A_X said:

Why is that? Also opinions=/fact. Same for shio.

See your post is fine....until you just bring MGS4 into it for no reason. I can't help but wonder if you like starting shit.

How can this crap be better then MGS4, all respect lost for life

Around the Network
 sc94597 said:
Q_A_X said:

Firstly, MGS4 is a COMPLETELY different type of game, this isn't even a full game. They are rating it for what it is - a demo.

Also, we all know how bias Eurogamer are.

That is fact.

MGS4!

Q_A_X said:
 sc94597 said:
Q_A_X said:

Firstly, MGS4 is a COMPLETELY different type of game, this isn't even a full game. They are rating it for what it is - a demo.

Also, we all know how bias Eurogamer are.

That is fact.

That has nothing with your post though. Some people could like this better than MGS4, and some people could like MGS4 better than this. So in shios eyes spore could be BGE and in your eyes MGS4 could be BGE, but that doesn't make any of them my BGE. Its very subjective. Now if shio was talking about the review being better than MGS4s then I agree with you.

The MGS4 comment is unnecessary and trolling. Reviews are opinions, and you should know better than to post flamebait in your topic. This is a warning Shio. I'm also locking this topic. Feel free to make it again without the flamebait.

Torillian said:
See your post is fine....until you just bring MGS4 into it for no reason. I can't help but wonder if you like starting shit.

It was a bit of tongue in cheek since Eurogamer rated MGS4 an 8, I don't think Spore CC is better than MGS4. On the other hand, SPORE will most likely easily crush MGS4.