By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Hey VGChartz members! Guess What?

quarashi said:
I'll jump on the bandwagon with you. The Cubbies have been really good this year. Its good Zambrano didn't totally fuck his shoulder.

Lol Z is a whiny baby and he blew 2 games in a row. He didn't want the critical ass hole cubs fans to shun him so he blamed it on something. Luckily for him people where babying and consoling him.

Oh yeah today was 11-4... against Baltimore... ouch

LOL at royals. Id cheer for them over the cubs any day. I was actually really excited to see them doing really well early on... to bad they just imploded.

Around the Network
PooperScooper said:
quarashi said:
I'll jump on the bandwagon with you. The Cubbies have been really good this year. Its good Zambrano didn't totally fuck his shoulder.

Lol Z is a whiny baby and he blew 2 games in a row. He didn't want the critical ass hole cubs fans to shun him so he blamed it on something. Luckily for him people where babying and consoling him.

LOL at royals. Id cheer for them over the cubs any day. I was actually really excited to see them doing really well early on... to bad they just imploded.

Leave big z alone, the game today against Baltimore was pretty brutal but hey we can take that were still 4 1/2 games up on the cardinals.

Jason Marquis was horrible today.

Go Cubs Go

The Cubs do have a better chance at winning than the PS3 outselling Wii. hahahaha /shamefulfanboybanter 1

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

segajon said:
PooperScooper said:
quarashi said:

Leave big z alone, the game today against Baltimore was pretty brutal but hey we can take that were still 4 1/2 games up on the cardinals.

Jason Marquis was horrible today.

Go Cubs Go

10-3 dumpster loss. Against the Sox and CONTREAS!!! THE PITCHER YOU SCORED 9 RUNS OFF OF IN THE 4th!!!!!!!

And things aren't looking up for you with Sean Marshall and Sean Gallagher vs Vazques and Buehrle

y is it called the world series when it just teams from america

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

Around the Network

Don't like Baseball but very doubtul that would happen any decade.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

Is this Battletoads?

ON AND ON AND ON!!!!
Strangers waiting
Up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching
In the night
Streetlights, people
Livin' just to find emotion
Hidin', somewhere in the NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(**Rockin' guitar solo**)

Don't stop belieeeeeevin'
Hold on to the feeeeeeeeelin'
Streetlights, people WOOOOAAAAHHHHHHH
Don't stop believin'
Hold oooooooooooon
Streetlights, people WOAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Go Padres!!

Oh wait they suck this year.

wfz said:
Go Padres!!

Oh wait they suck this year.

Hey ya never know.

They may have an easy 2nd half and get to play the Pirates 15 times.... you know kinda like the Cubs got to do the first half of the season.