By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 ahead of PS3 in Europe

eliasg said:
interesting , ms may have know something else...

No, MS are not telling truth.

MGS4!

Around the Network

Doesn't really matter , the 360 is bound to get overtaken in europe . Possibly within the next 4 weeks.

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/26/360-breaks-5-million-nabs-lead-in-europe-says-ms/

lol, saw this earlier, was almost going to make a thread about it, glad I checked.

So, VGcharts checked their numbers? I thought ps3 was ahead? lol, sorry if i'm out of the loop.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

i beleive 360 has agood ground on EU, but what i will say is 360 will continue doing well, i beleive the failure rate has probably died down too on the 360 systems, they can keep doing business, what am i saying of course they can , they got deeeeeeeeeep pockets

cheapest ps3 games www.spitpod.com - checkout Chris browns new forever tune - lifes a beech just like my avatar

Fabius said:

360 ahead of PS3 in Europe, says Gosen

June 26th, 2008 @ 11:34

Speaking to MCV, Microsoft’s David Gosen has claimed that Xbox 360 is ahead of PS3 in Europe in terms of unit sales, despite Sony claiming the contrary.

“Anyone trying to call a winner this Christmas is calling too early,” he told MCV. “We are incredibly well positioned – our installed base in Europe is well over five million and contrary to what’s been reported we are at least, if not more than, three quarters of a million ahead of PS3.

“If we look at the momentum in the business in the last few months, the trajectory has changed significantly. My only message to the analysts is to check their numbers.”

Sony claimed to have the lead in Europe with PS3 at its London PlayStation Day event in May.

Can you believe corporations get in stupid arguments as childish as ours? Like I'll take either of their words. Damn fools they are!

Around the Network

lol true say their pal, there isnt a need for that kind of fueling, especially the big chains,

you gotta give them some leeway, this is their business and they do want some fun just like football teams we get into debates, they get a little competition flowing,

cheapest ps3 games www.spitpod.com - checkout Chris browns new forever tune - lifes a beech just like my avatar

i will go with vgc numbers fanx

eh, this mistake is depressing and lifts my spirits at the same time.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

yeh me too, it seems after over a decade of domination in the games industry, its good to see sony getting some hard ball competition, but be fair ps3 is a awesome peice of kit, all it needs is a motion sensor control stick like the wii, and it will be the end for both wii and 360,

no im being serious, you will only get the best load of games on the ps3 get all the controls of the wiimote , WITH amazing visuals, and games the size of 50GB,

get my point, im being serious by the way this can happen, but will only hit home with the more geared gamer.