By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Good Of A Gamer Are You?

well actually the only game I am a RolStoppable is
Elite beat Agents and Animal Crossing ( if it counts) the rest... good

Around the Network

Are you saying Sephiroth was hard?

*giggles*

I had no idea what the growth abilities were and yet I was still able to beat him.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

You're calling yourself great, Rol?

I remember in ItsaMii's gaming accomplishments thread you listed like 30 inhuman achievments.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

good normally. if i like the game i can move up to at least incredible.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

leo-j said:
dtewi said:
Leo-j, I wouldn't classify this generation as "hard".

The hardest games of this generation are probably easy compared to the early ones.

Yes dtewi because beating sephiroth in kingdom hearts with only 2 tries isnt hard either.

He's absolutely right. Go play some Ghost N Goblins, the original Castlevania, Contra, R-Type, Battletoads, Radiant Silvergun, Gunstar Heroes, Mega Man or many other 8-bit or 16-bit classics(RS is 32-bit, I know). These were games made when games only needed to have 3 hours of gameplay, because it took you 30 hours of practicing and perfecting to actually complete them. The games that come out today, are for the most part, just plain easy to complete.

For reference, imagine that part you speak of in Kingdom Hearts, that difficult part with Sephiroth, and imagine that difficulty is present throughout the entire length of the game, instead of what is probably a cakewalk 95% of the time.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

A little better than Incredible, I can beat any game on Normal difficulty and Can beat a lot of games on Hard Difficulty

^_^

I'm a Rol.

That's why he hates me.

Oh well Rol. It is still a nice funny ^^.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Because Warhawk is SUCH a difficult game.

It's as difficult as the people you are playing against. Is there a reason you are blattantly attacking him?

Btw, let's see God-man Rolstoppable beat my Super Stardust HD scores. Putting 1 person up as the best gamer ever is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen, as even he admits. You sabatoged your own thread.

Edit:  Btw, you almost had to know the pattern of Sephiroth to beat him.  I'm sure you aren't lying and beat him on the first try.  perhaps you leveled up to 99 to do that.  He instant kills you at some point, if I recall, unless you know what to do ahead of time.  But whatever, you are clearly better than leo-j at everything, I'm sure.

It's called a JOKE windbane.

Joke:

A physical or verbal comedic set of actions

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you