By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Good Of A Gamer Are You?

Pichu, I don't have the game yet. In about 2 week actually.

I have just heard it is heard to clear 100%.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

all I can say is... good luck getting through Jumpin Jack flash on the chieftain's difficulty

Good- You are good. You can beat some hard games on higher difficulties. You can also speed-run through ultra easy games.

I'm persistant though, especially on hard games i enjoy...

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.

Casual.

I beat COD2 (X360) on the hardest difficulty. This is my second FPS ever.

I suck at COD4 online - K/D - 1.15

Never beat the original Super Mario Bros. - stuck at Level 8-2 (Last Level being 8-4)

I´m kinda late to the thread, but I guess I´m in the Great zone. I don´t kick ass all the time, but I do okay.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

I'll say Great.

I guess i am a great gamer.

I'll just pick Great because I've rarely played games with multiple difficult levels.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Why your lame thread get several more posts than mine?

I need my own category. I can beat insanely hard games and get my ass kicked in easyones that I dislike. For example: I could not finish a shmup game even if my life depended on it. If I am not into the genre I can`t play it well.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

In the past I used to beat games 100%.... now the extras are too booring I just can't keep awake to do it (and there are too many games for spending that type of time on one).

So since beating games 100% is your main criterion for above good, I guess I'm stuck there.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO