By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4 Vamp Question

OK, I am fighting Vamp at Shadow Moses right now. I know that I need to stick him with the syringe that suppresses nanomachines, but everytime I try to grab him using CQC he hits me before I can stick him. Can anyone tell me what am I doing wrong?

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

PSN ID: smj1860

Around the Network

Just knock him out (shoot him in the head), then as he's getting up, grab him. Or you can dodge his kick and grab him after that (there's a short period where you can grab him easily).

"kill him"

then when he gets up....he will laugh at you cus he doesn't die..basically he will taunt you...in that time you need CQC him n inject the injection

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Ah I was not even thinking about when he is getting up. So obvious now that I think about it. Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

You should put *Spoilers* in the title

Around the Network

even I was stuck at that point..no probs

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

You are probably right, I was just assuming I was not giving much away since I didn't describe anything besides the fight. How do I add that now?

smj1860 said:
You are probably right, I was just assuming I was not giving much away since I didn't describe anything besides the fight. How do I add that now?

click edit under your post

I was unsure of this boss battle....im ashamed to say i had to google the solution

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

This was a tough one for me, too. After about the 10th time getting wasted, I began radioing Otacon every 10 seconds. He eventually ponied up the answer after going all emo about Vamp, like, 20 times in a row.