By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ps3 owners: dont let the negative talk or hate get to you.

If it does bother you guys dont let it! after all the people who talk down on the ps3 is just another person behind a computer. and what he/she says means nothing.......I bring this up because everytime time sales numbers come in its always: OMG ps3 is DOOMED, they sold 10,000 less in the others than last week ITS OVER! or the ps3 won this week but who cares its NOT ENOUGH!.....shut up already, who are you to say if its not enough or if its winning or not? the ps3 aint going anywere games are still coming, people will continue to buy, and sales will continue to rise. cause at the end of the day only "we" a small few look at the sales of a console, the majority of people who buy consoles dont spend time here EVERYDAY like we do talking about sales. all this downtalk on ps3 really makes me not want to come here anymore, if everytime i come here and i see a new thread about ps3 sales going down, X game wont help sony if X game didnt, heres why X game wont sell, sony is going to lose this gen heres why. Yes i also see EVERYTIME sony does win a week people also make a thread about it, but why do you think that is? cause thers so much negative ps3 talk around that when they do win they have to brag about it. you dont see wii owners making a thread every 5 minutes about how the wii is killing the compation, they dont have to,the wii's been getting good news ever since it launched. but if the wii was in ps3's shoe's you better believe wii fanboys would brag everytime some good news rolled in. just please stop with negative talk, it aint going no where, just like the xbox360, and the wii.

Around the Network

It's only been lately, because of the boost that MGS4 gave the ps3. It's not usually like this.

Wall of text, hearting my eyes...

Anyway... I doubt anyone here has the need of a shoulder to cry on when their console recieves some flak.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

sc94597 said:
It's only been lately, because of the boost that MGS4 gave the ps3. It's not usually like this.

Add to that the bull$hit attacks against MGS4 as a game, and the whole site believe the trolls starting it.

Its very hard not to let the hate get to you when you can do something about it.

mM

you should have been here about 1 1/2 years ago, playstationdomination was expected^^

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

You must have avoided the internet completly last year. This is nothing, nobody should let it get to them.

I can see this thread becoming

a) a flame war

or

b) locked pretty quickly

Success is always met with jealousy. The PS1 and PS2 were the dominant consoles of their lifetimes, and now suddenly the PS3 finds itself in a battle and so the haters come to attack.

And this site doesnt help. Attack the ps3 and you are okay.

But....say ANYTHING negative about the wii and its time to get banned!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

lol,,it's just temporarily,,,who cares?we are all here to have fun ;)

Squilliam has at least created 4 threads in the past 2 days to bash PS3 and MGS4,,,but who cares?no one outside this website is gonna hear us ,,so don't take it too seriously.

We know PS3 is the best ;)

*docks behind the cover* lol

"Next Gen. doesn't start until Sony says so", and it starts with.....

Metal Gear "Solid" launch.

Quote :"Ironic isn't it? Sony charges nothing for it's service yet you don't have to deal with pop-adds. Yet xbox live charges and gives you ads that you can't close. Funny how different the west is from the east."

kirby007 said:
you should have been here about 1 1/2 years ago, playstationdomination was expected^^

I think i was here a year ago, i log in with the wrong account as you can see.....i guess people are going to hate the ps3 for the next 4 or 5 years cause it aint going aywhere. i see your point colonelstubbs, but this is just bad.