By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears of War 2 Multiplayer Video and Screenshots!

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3168396

For the video, footage is in an interview with Cliff.

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_6693_en.html

Images and artwork.

Around the Network

Character models look amazing. (right click, view image)

Nice, thanks for the post and links. Cant wait for this one, its going to be Off the Shizzle!

I haven't watched it yet, cuz I'm at work, but just KNOWING of their existence makes me salivate.

Also, that picture shows that the 360 can indeed keep on par with the PS3, graphically.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Thanks for the links, this is going to be great.

Around the Network

This was a leaked image a few months back and was deemed a fake. Its official now.

This is going to be one heck of a game.

EaglesEye379 said:

This was a leaked image a few months back and was deemed a fake. Its official now.

This picture looks amazing.

Wow awesome character models. I would say they even rival crysis' on high settings. Everything else not so much, but still looks nice. I will wait for pc release though because of controls, and free online.

yungmagic09 said:
EaglesEye379 said:

This picture looks amazing.

That picture is from Epic but certainly not in-game. Would be nice if it was, though.

sc94597 said:
Wow awesome character models. I would say they even rival crysis' on high settings. Everything else not so much, but still looks nice. I will wait for pc release though because of controls, and free online.

Gears works a lot better with console controls. Mouse & Keyboard is clunky and not required for this game to be honest.