By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Wii JRPG - Arc Rise Fantasia (Image Epoch x Marvelous), ToS script writ

This will be an awesome game! Scans look really good. Hope it makes Europe.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
The Wii's lack of a traditional RPG library has been something of a running joke among gamers for the past year or so,

It has? I mean, with the PS3 having 0 and the 360 having about 2 I'm not really sure who would even attempt a joke.

PS3  Dissedia 3, Enchanted Arms, that Valkyre game and some considering Folklore also a (J)RPG that would make 4.

X360: Blue Dragon, Enchanted Arms, Lost Oddessy, Eternal Sonata, FFXI that are five of them...

But I think that quote wants to say that PS3 and X360 both have RPG's announced that will come the next years while the Wii is a pretty dry for JRPGs (for him) considering their is no JRPG on the Wii yet (or is there one?)...

But i thought XI was a MMORPG, not a J-RPG?

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

With all of those screenshots I just hope this game will not turned out to be a niche title. We're still waiting if TOS2 will take off in Japan if that game take off then theres hope for these titles on Japan.

Im hoping for atleast a decent RPG with good story especially if its just new, but with these screenshots I could only hope that this title will atleast have 500,000 sales in japan alone. I mean it

I mean, this is too good for the Wii even the screesnshots alone can outmatch TOS2 and I thought that graphics was great for the Wii. Wonder how many yen for developing this game.

edit: This game really really needs advertising! Or end up like No More Heroes again.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

yushire said:

With all of those screenshots I just hope this game will not turned out to be a niche title. We're still waiting if TOS2 will take off in Japan if that game take off then theres hope for these titles on Japan.

Im hoping for atleast a decent RPG with good story especially if its just new, but with these screenshots I could only hope that this title will atleast have 500,000 sales in japan alone. I mean it

I mean, this is too good for the Wii even the screesnshots alone can outmatch TOS2 and I thought that graphics was great for the Wii. Wonder how many yen for developing this game.

edit: This game really really needs advertising! Or end up like No More Heroes again.

ToS2 will sell very well. According to the Source it will sell around 200.000 first week, which is massive for a JRPG not called DQ, FF or KH. It will definitely sell a million worldwide (and become the best selling current gen RPG until FF13 arrives).

A title like this probably won't sell 500.000 in Japan, but really doesn't need to either. around 200.000 Japan and 400.000 worldwide will ba a massive success for a game like this.

@ Soriku Yes. It also looks like eternal sonata with a wkc layout. :O I can't wait. My new most hyped wii game. dfjasjkleweajkljk

Around the Network

These scans are awesome... I hope it comes to the US and Europe..

We need THIS game *drool* (lol)

From the scans, it looks awesome. We need more jRPGs like this on the Wii, I hope it follows the DS steps in this department.

^ Das wird schon! :)

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

*Gasp* the scans look so amazing! The gameplay looks really fun too the gadget on the left side remind me of Skies of Arcadia...

Also anyone noticed the CGI pics on the last scan? =^~^=

Ohhh I can feel the hype!

I look forward to more information on this. :)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.