By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Announces New Wario, Kirby And Mystery Case Files (NDS/Wii) Titles

Disappointing line-up so far. They should have made a sequel to Kirby - Power Paintbrush instead.

Around the Network
thekitchensink said:
Garcian Smith said:
I don't know about Kirby Wii. There hasn't been a truly good Kirby game on a non-portable console since... well... Kirby Super Star. I am glad that they officially announced Kirby Super Star Ultra, though!

You do know that there's only been one console Kirby game since Superstar, right? And most people thought it was at least 'pretty good'.

Actually, there was also Kirby Air Ride on the GC, which sucked horribly. And most people I know, at least, are rather "meh" about Kirby 64.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Well... The important is the confirmation that Wario comes to USA... Nice!

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

so this is their pre-holiday lineup... looks good to me

Interesting point from Kotaku:

Also note, Nintendo owners, that the baseball game is from Namco Bandai, one of these games is a remake and another is possibly being made by Big Fish. It certainly appears that Nintendo's internal teams, whose most recent work was May's Wii Fit, should be on deck for a lot of games in the fall.

Around the Network

If this wasn't made by Nintendo, I'd be dismissing it as shovelware right now. I really hope it turns out well.

I think there may be more titles to be announced...or at least I hope so. I know they said they were bringing out titles for the 'core' fans, but I was hoping for some other stuff a bit on the 'M' side as well. Time will tell.

The only M game they might put out is Disaster: Day of Crisis.