By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Final fantasy Tactics Advance 2 Thread. Watch Spoilers

I didn't see any active FFTA2 thread yet on the first two pages of the forum so I went ahead and made one. What is everyone's impressions? How far are you, has anything funny happened yet to you :P. mark Spoilers please though.

I like the game so far, I'm on the second battle. Many jobs are shown from the start (though not all are unlocked yet). Still many are hidden though. I did have a funny happening. Cid killed himself using body slam though, makes no sense. Who else has this game?

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Around the Network

I just got FFT for PSP. So far I am kinda disappointed because the sprites are small and hard to see. FFTA2 has big sprites like FFTA right? Is the story really bad but the battle really good?

The DS screen is kinda small so ya, the sprites are small too. Right now I like the story, but the battles are awesome. Lots of different jobs and customization.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

I'm still trying to secure my copy from Toy r Us. They are having a buy 2 get 1 free sale on DS games.

Got it, havent played it yet, hopefully its as good as FFT and FFTA