By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is a bigger Franchise? God of War or Animal Crossing?

PapaSmurf5721 said:
animal crossing is more well known but god of war is the better game IMO

Fixed, because better is a measure very subjective in a case like this...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

The Ds is a scapegoat because it is a generally accepted gaming machine due to price,games,acessability,etc.The same people who play a DS probably won't pick up a console controller,and it's hard to compare the two;DS games and console games.I don't see Pokemon or Animal Crossing games selling that much on a console.

God damnit everyone is nitpicking. Well this gets better reviews or if it hadn't have come out on whatever. Seriously the question was which is the bigger series. Animal Crossing has sold in 3 games over 12 million. God of War in 3 games has sold over 6 million. It doesn't matter which reviews they get or whatever other shit is thrown out, Animal Crossing is the bigger series because in its 3 games it's sold 2x as many as GoW.

Now if you want to discuss something interesting and not FACTUAL discuss which will sell better: AC Wii or GoW 3.

Never played Animal Crossing but God Of War sucks compared to Ninja Gaiden.

Ninja gaiden is for the hardcore, God Of War was made for wimps.

:)

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

"The same people who play a DS probably won't pick up a console controller."

That's a pretty big probably, and I don't buy it. There are 9 million people with Animal Crossing DS out there, and if only 4 million of them are interested in a sequel, it's going to be huge on the Wii. Then it starts spreading like a virus all over again.

Around the Network
*bleu-ocelot* said:
The Ds is a scapegoat because it is a generally accepted gaming machine due to price,games,acessability,etc.The same people who play a DS probably won't pick up a console controller,and it's hard to compare the two;DS games and console games.I don't see Pokemon or Animal Crossing games selling that much on a console.

Funny, the same thing can be said about the PS2, it was the accepted gaming machine, featured most of the games... still the GoW franchise didn't got help of the huge install base...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I personally like God of War better, but that's probably mostly because I don't dig Animal Crossing.

AC >> GoW

Ok, lets get this over with now. The Sims is bigger than both God of War and Animal Crossing duct taped together :D

I give this thread a 9.4.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

What's this? Like they have anything in common other than being games ...

But I guess this thread sprung from a stupid fanboy arguement.