By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Should Obama help Hillary retire her debt?

i think they were saying she was going to cover 12mil of the 22mil herself. so its only 10mil that she needs.

but anyways...im curious how many of you are supporters of him? anyone who really supported his policies would have agreed that he should pay the money.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/06/24/obama.clinton.debt/index.html

Looks like Obama is asking his donors to help Clinton.
This is a good thing in my book, since it means that Obama is back in the driver's seat when it comes to selecting his VP.

Before she had so much leverage with her voters that Obama almost had to pick her to keep the party together; now if she doesn't want to be in a $10 million debt she will tow whatever line he decides. After all, if she throws a fit about not getting the nod, he can just as quickly get his side to close their wallets.

I like where this is going.

No. Hillary should cover her own debt. If Obama want to win, he should not ask for help to retire her debt, it would be a sign of weakness and take potential donators away from her.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

its called a quid pro quo; i scratch your back, you scratch mine.

Obama is helping out Clinton presently; Hillary will probably do something to help him out in the future. That's how it works in politics.

PDF said:

lol, dint you call him the anti christ.  Of course to some degree I agreed.

i did and i stand by my claim.  just because i believe he should assist, doesnt mean i am a supporter.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur