By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Any Wii games you want to see on PS360?

Red Steel and Farcry Vengeance, so that next time someone make an Ubisoft hate thread more people agree.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

Boom blox.
It's so ugly. It needs a graphical upgrade more than I need a haircut.

This is invisible text!

Killergran said:
Boom blox.
It's so ugly. It needs a graphical upgrade more than I need a haircut.

Lol are you serious? How would the game work on the ps360?

right away i would have to say that to warrant any purchase of a wii game on ps360 they would have to be in the 25$ or less pricerange. Cost of Wii games is ridiculous for the tiny amount of content in each.

Ninjabread man!
Petz Dogz 2!
chicken shoot!
cruis'n!
escape from bug island!
janga world tour!
king of clubs!
legend of the dragon!
pool party!

the scores in red on metacritic are the best right?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Just about every game I played on the Wii I imagined how it would be on HD consoles.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

being totally truthfull, I'm not interested in any Wii games....

sc94597 said:
bardicverse said:
sc94597 said:
@PSwii60 Zelda isn't an rpg, it's an Action-Adventure.

Technically, Zelda is an Adventure RPG, or straight Adventure. Action Adventure is more like Tomb Raider

Not really. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metroidvania#Sub-genres

Don't quote a source that is editable by any person with internet access. As a game developer, I can tell you that the Zelda series is NOT considered action adventure. By Miyamoto himself, he calls them an adventure series. Action Adventure is much faster paced than Zelda games are, and often with less focus on story.

bardicverse said:
sc94597 said:
bardicverse said:
sc94597 said:
@PSwii60 Zelda isn't an rpg, it's an Action-Adventure.

Technically, Zelda is an Adventure RPG, or straight Adventure. Action Adventure is more like Tomb Raider

Not really. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metroidvania#Sub-genres

Don't quote a source that is editable by any person with internet access. As a game developer, I can tell you that the Zelda series is NOT considered action adventure. By Miyamoto himself, he calls them an adventure series. Action Adventure is much faster paced than Zelda games are, and often with less focus on story.

Link to where miyamoto refers to it as an adventure game? Also an adventure game has no action at all. Examples of these are Zack and Wiki, Myst, and Sam & Max. Also here are some that game siteslabel it as action adventure .

http://cheats.ign.com/objects/837/837593.html

http://www.gamespot.com/nes/adventure/legendofzelda/index.html?tag=result;title;8

I can't seriously think of one for now.
I don't like Mario.
I don't like Zelda.

Oh wait, I want Fire Emblem.