By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is the 360 for me?

Well, I just said a random number that is comprable to either bundle.

The bundles are purely based on what you want out of its peripheals.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:

In all honesty, I just want to see what the big deal is about XBL, Gears, and Halo

man....I wish you could just "rent" electronics for a week like w/games :(

I suggest mooching off a friend.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

simple you like the game library and up coming titles attract you then buy it... if they don't don't buy it....

I don't consider PC being an alternative to console.... it's like saying going to the theater is better to watch a movie than TV... yeah well that's true except on my TV I can lay in my couch I can smoke and drink whatever I want.. I can talk and I don't have to drive and pay more than I already do... well PC it's basically the same... you might be able to do the same on both and it will be better on PC... but you most likely will lose the comfort advantages of the console... it's question of taste after that...

well about live you have a few friends that have XB... well you do realize that even if you have half the friends on XB you have on PS the XB it's still more likely that you have more friends playing live than PSN ... that's the numbers that say so... but it's not an exact science... beside that I might have 4 friends I really play with on a regular basis.. the rest of the time I just use the matchmaking... anyway you should have a month free of gold membership... so you can see if you enjoy it or not....

maybe you can ask one of your friend that is really busy right now to lend you the beast to try it out at home

niksta2 said:
dtewi said:

In all honesty, I just want to see what the big deal is about XBL, Gears, and Halo

man....I wish you could just "rent" electronics for a week like w/games :(

You can rent game systems at most Blockbusters, if you're interested

Gears and Halo are fantastic games, and I wholeheartedly recommend the system to any shooter and RPG fan.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Your PC won't handle many, if any current 360/PC games, nor major upcoming releases.

If your interested in the X360 library, and upcoming PC/360 exclusives, then by all means - buy one.

The arcades aren't "pure crap", but you need a Pro if you crave downloadable content.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I went the arcade route, then when I had more money bought a used 20gb hd for 35 and a used headset for 3. Its all hooked up with a hdmi cable that was 3.98 off of Amazon. I have a PS3 as well, I perfer the 360 because i've never owned a PS before and the controller gets to me. The 360 also is easier to communicate with friends.

Hello World

The 360 is fun for everyone.

The 360 will play games much better than than your PC and there are plently of games you will enjoy so heck, go for it.

dont. 360 becomes boaring if you dont have friends to play with online.

CaptainPrefrences said:
dont. 360 becomes boaring if you dont have friends to play with online.

are you bored with the 360 now?