By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If one Nintendo franchise HAD to end...

Valkyria00 said:

Should you even count mario spin-offs? Theres too many and shouldnt really cound as a franchise

Well except for Mario Kart the series holds its own and Smash Bros if it counts as a Mario spin-off

Smash Bros. is a Nintendo crossover fighter so no.  I like the Mario and Luigi RPG's alot and Paper Mario's ok.  Everything else can go most haste.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

I'm pretty much with shameless

I like Fire Emblem, Zelda and Mario. The rest I couldn't care less about.

I wouldn't really lose any sleep over Animal Crossing

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Ice Climbers

I hate facing them in SSBM and SSBB.

And let's stop it before Nintendo revives them for a new set of Wii games.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Mario, please, he's become more trite than Lara Croft, with the latter still having an edge thanks to her peculiar saving grace (yep, boobs! )

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

Super mario. Sorry but I really dont like the games.. :S Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Nintendogs, Training Games and WiiFit can go to hell to.
SSBB and Fire Emblem are the only reasons for me to buy a Wii.

pichu_pichu said:
Joeykanga said:
Pokemon

poor pichuIf i had to pick, i'd probably say Metroid. the series never really interested me that much.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! Such an awkward decision, but I'll say Mario Party, as there were far too many on the Gamecube, I liked Mario Party 2 on the N64 though.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

metroid prime, i'm not a big fan of that series.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

^ I think that just ended