By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Scheduled PSN MAINTANECE for tomorrow in preperation for 2.40?

http://playstation.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/playstation.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=312&p_created=1190055809&p_sid=7OkHb17j&p_accessibility=&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfcm93X2NudD04NDcmcF9wcm9kcz0mcF9jYXRzPSZwX3B2PSZwX2N2PSZwX3NlYXJjaF90eXBlPWFuc3dlcnMuc2VhcmNoX25sJnBfcGFnZT0x&p_li=&p_topview=1

The PLAYSTATION®Network will be taken offline during the following times for a scheduled maintenance:

Starting on June 24, 2008, at 8:00 a.m., Pacific Time
Ending on June 24, 2008, at 2:00 p.m., Pacific Time

During this time, access to the PLAYSTATION Network will be restricted, including:

• No access to the PLAYSTATION®Store
  • No access to play online games on the PLAYSTATION Network

mM
Around the Network

It might very well be for that

What's that GMT?

3PM GMT to 9PM GMT

Damnit, tomorrow is a provincial holiday and I won't have access to the PSN! Oh well, I was going to play Single player modes anyways, but I would have liked the option.

Also, just because they are laying the server framework for 2.40, does not mean they will deploy it to the clients right away.

I hope it finally comes out, Ive been waiting for centuries.

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
I hope it finally comes out, Ive been waiting for centuries.

Really?

The PS3 has only been out for 1/50 of a century.

They also did this with the Playstation Store,with restricted acess.It is plausible that this is for 2.40 and that it could be a couple of days away.Hopefully.