By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 3 kill count exceeds population of earth

Does counter-strike have a campaign?

Around the Network

Yeah I think a lot of people aren't understanding this, it's only for campaign and not online.

Do they have a counter for online though? I'm sure it's over 20 billion or something. =P

The counter includes all campaign modes, co-op and single. Their is no counter for deaths during online matches. I will see if I can come up with some numbers real quick.

2,179,931 games on average every 24 hours
I would assume an average of 50 kills per game
Its been out for around 7 months which is about 210 days.

~22,889,275,500 kills

Keep in mind this is a rough estimate using a daily average 7 months after release.

"Do they have a counter for online though? I'm sure it's over 20 billion or something. =P"

Pretty good guess you made there.

I think I have 2k of those. I'm really too lazy to check haah.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network
JaggedSac said:

2,179,931 games on average every 24 hours
I would assume an average of 50 kills per game
Its been out for around 7 months which is about 210 days.

~22,889,275,500 kills

Keep in mind this is a rough estimate using a daily average 7 months after release.

"Do they have a counter for online though? I'm sure it's over 20 billion or something. =P"

Pretty good guess you made there.

Hahahhahah, awesome. Even if it is a guess, that's still cool that I got so close.

what kind of stupid news is this??? I'm not trolling but this is stupid news, so counter strike have the kill count of every single living creature on earth??? O.o

JaggedSac said:
Does counter-strike have a campaign?

What! No!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Pk9394 said:
what kind of stupid news is this??? I'm not trolling but this is stupid news, so counter strike have the kill count of every single living creature on earth??? O.o

doubt it...

several times the population on earth, though.

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

counterstrike probably has several times the animal population and human population.

Ants got nothing on cs players.