By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4 question?

I don't consider it cheating... Especially when getting caught is not your fault. Sometimes it's just nearly impossible to know when the enemy will come. It would take ages to study the routes perfectly. Besides, there are a few spots where the time to react is very small.

Around the Network

no its not cheating youself its just not being perfect at mgs tell ur is probably jokin

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

GulfCoastMike said:
Yakuzaice said:

I wouldn't say it is cheating. And would you really restart the game every time you got spotted?

Kind of off topic, but have you gone for a no kill game? If so how do you get past (in Act 2) the two guys in those suits while you are on Drebin's truck (when you go by the mansion). I tried stun grenades, the pistol, and the rifle, but none of them would stun or put them to sleep. Otacon kept telling me small arms fire won't work, so I just killed them.

The Saiga-12 with V-rings does the trick nicely. You have a dance around a bit in order to not get your health chewed up, and don't forget to use CQC now and then to clear off the truck, but four or five well placed V-Rings will be enough to take them out of commission.

Start the game on easy mode and do a no detect no kill playthrough for both uber items. Its piss easy, you can just ignore the 2 suited guys and the truck will still advance after a set amount of time. I found the hardest bit was the hanger with all those mini geckos in act4, those were annoying and took a couple of retries. Other than that smooth sailing.