By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which is better Call of Duty 4 or Resistance: Fall of Man

Call of Duty 4, without a doubt.

Around the Network

Call of Duty 4

Call of Duty 4 is what all FPS's aspire to be like.

Call of duty 4 no question

I'm a big fan of controls. To me, everything else is gravy. So, I would have to go with CoD4 on this one. For a non-Wii console, the controls in CoD4 should be what all FPS dev.'s should aim for.

My End of 2008 Hardware Predictions (console only):

Wii : 50 million

360: 28 million

PS3: 24 million

These predictions were made on January 3rd and won't be revised

LINK

Around the Network

CoD, even though being one of those alien bug dudes is kind of fun, except setting yourself on fire. Wait that is fun.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

cringer8 said:
I'm a big fan of controls. To me, everything else is gravy. So, I would have to go with CoD4 on this one. For a non-Wii console, the controls in CoD4 should be what all FPS dev.'s should aim for.

That's funny because unless I can customize the controls, I usually hate them, and in CoD4 I was forced to use the default control scheme. I like putting jump on L1 or the LB so I can jump shoot aim and move without moving any of my fingers. It's how I give myself an automatic edge in many of the games I play.

I'd dare to say COD4 even without having played Resistance.
Of course I'm not entirely serious, but I do know that a lot more people think COD4 is a lot more fun, and that it is the best 'generic' FPS I have ever seen (yes I've played it - who hasn't?). Call of Duty's atmosphere, realism, and perfection are just too good for any FPS game to compete with (more story-driven, non-generic games like Bioshock except).

I drink your milkshake.

Call of Duty 4 is better in everyway.