By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Headsets

I am going to buy a headset for my PS3 and i was wondering what one to get. 

Around the Network

I have a motorola bluetooth but i hear that Jabra is the best. Right now, I just use a plantronics usb headset so I don't have to worry about charging

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

sony ericsson hbh-pv702 if you want wireless is my personal suggestion, or virtually any usb one if you want a wired option.

Pristine20 said:
I have a motorola bluetooth but i hear that Jabra is the best. Right now, I just use a plantronics usb headset so I don't have to worry about charging

Now the usb goes into your controller or the PS3?

no, into one of the usb ports on the console.

Around the Network

i use the jabra headset bundled with the retail config. of warhawk its good.

You can get a used headset from gamestop or get a logitech headset from circuitcity,bestbuy,target,etc. Bluetooth headsets are good also(If you can find any,the metal gear solid 4 bluetooth will do) I personally like the SONY headset that is hard to find-It has a mute button,volume control,and on-off button- ebay has some for @ 13.74 brand new. I'll holla!!!!!

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

I have two Jabra bluetooth headsets and I like them. One of them is the one that was included with Warhawk.

It's nice to be able to have it for the PS3, stop playing, get into my car and connect it with my cell phone, and then drive off.

Any motorola bluetooth will work very nicely.

I got a Jabra one that i got with Warhawk.

I also use my Edimensional USB headset.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina