By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty: World at War will be the best shooter on Wii(WOAH)

As Zen said, by itself this claim doesn't necessarily amount to much, given how few FPS are on the Wii.

The only thing in the quote which gives me some faith is the part where he compares the game to the PS360 version. At least it means this is not a quick-and-dirty effort.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
TheRealMafoo said:
That's great news for the Wii... but now for the bad news...

COD4 was made by Infinity Ward. This game is being made by Treyarch, and they are not that great.

I hope for the best with this game, as I loved COD4, but I am not holding my breath.

Treyarch had just 8 months to make COD3.  They had to make the PS3/Wii launch dates.   With COD: WoW they are getting 24 months to develop the game.   Treyarch is actually a very talented team but they've always been rushed like mad until now.

They don't even have to develop their own engine, they will be using the COD4 engine meaning all 24 months is pure game development.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

I doubt it will be the best looking wii game, but it's nice they are trying.

I think this is probably fair or accurate, but it's just a simple way of saying 'the xbox 360 and playstation 3 version's are gonna suck'

OriGin said:
I think this is probably fair or accurate, but it's just a simple way of saying 'the xbox 360 and playstation 3 version's are gonna suck'

Now that's a true fanboy... The only way a Wii game is similar to a PS360 game is if all of them suck?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

I'll be interested to see if it actually sells on Wii.

Good. Now that we've finally got a decent FPS to look forward to we can stop pretending that The Conduit doesn't look hilariously awful.

I hope it sells well. We might even get COD6 :)

OriGin said:

That is one of the most trollish posts I've ever seen.

Finally going to get some quality FPS titles out on the Wii - could we possibly get Red Steel II out this Xmas as well? I wonder what EA has lined up shooter-wise this Xmas?

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

I have a question. How couldn't the game support the wii zapper? correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't it just a plastic case so that you can hold the the wii-remote and nunchuck more like a gun?

"Mr. Heller also re-confirmed that we will be getting co-op and multiplayer on the Wii version. On top of this, other already-known facts were stated, such as Zapper support."