By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will FFXIII be better than Fable 2?

FFXIII will be better.

Around the Network

Fable was a mediocre game at best. Fable 2 seems at the same league. Nothing spectacular. A nice game for Fans, who have played the good RPGs.

FF13 is high above such games as Fable.

Slimebeast said:
Fable 2 will easily be the better game. Also that will be reflected on Gamerankings.

Fable 2 will score 93%. FF13 around 87%.

Western RPG are far superior to JRPG. There is no contest.

JRPGs are an insult to gamer's intelligence.

Sales wise FF13 will win though. FF13 aroun 7.5 mill

Fabe 2 will sell 5 million.

i hope you're kidding. The main thing about rpg is story and while most jrpgs have a good story i cant say the same about wrpg. random generated name is not the way to go if you want a good story. While kotor has a good story, morrowind and oblivion has the most boring stories ever created. Fable is short, linear, little quests, easy and a so so story. While oblivion and morrowind both have nice gameplay the story sucks monkey balls and oblivion gets boring after a while due to the enemy scaling. FF by far and i think fable will land around 85% while ff will land around 94%.

Fable is not nearly in the same league with FF13.

Sorry but Molyneux has not done a good game in years. He will fail again with his new game.

masterb8tr said:
Slimebeast said:
Fable 2 will easily be the better game. Also that will be reflected on Gamerankings.

Fable 2 will score 93%. FF13 around 87%.

Western RPG are far superior to JRPG. There is no contest.

JRPGs are an insult to gamer's intelligence.

Sales wise FF13 will win though. FF13 aroun 7.5 mill

Fabe 2 will sell 5 million.

i hope you're kidding. The main thing about rpg is story and while most jrpgs have a good story i cant say the same about wrpg. random generated name is not the way to go if you want a good story. While kotor has a good story, morrowind and oblivion has the most boring stories ever created. Fable is short, linear, little quests, easy and a so so story. While oblivion and morrowind both have nice gameplay the story sucks monkey balls and oblivion gets boring after a while due to the enemy scaling. FF by far and i think fable will land around 85% while ff will land around 94%.

Sorry, but neither WRPGS, or JRPGS fit to the definition of a role playing game. Why don't you google what role-playing means an come back and tell me that you choosing your name doesn't fit in role playing. Also if you say that Wrpgs don't have  a story then go play Baldur's Gate, beats almost 90% of the jrpgs stories I've played. If it wasn't for some games like Chrono Trigger, FFVi, and FFIV I would say it has the best story of any rpg I've played.

Around the Network

Is this thread a disguised ps3 v 360 thread lol?

FF rules!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I can't answer that.

My time machine isn't working right. I'll get it fixed and then get back to you.