By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will FFXIII be better than Fable 2?

^ Discuss

BTW: I personally believe FF XIII will be a lot better game than Fable 2. FFXIII will sell over 15 million copies and will help move millions of PS3 consoles. Both games Fable 2 will be AAA titles. I believe FFXIII will score over 95%. Fable 2 will get about 91%.

Around the Network

i think this thread was done the other day

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

how dare you even say the words fable 2 in the same sentence as FF. that is an insult to square enix.

Thats like saying what is better

million pounds or million pounds in debt

no contest at all FF all the way

Be honest with nobody and lie to your self MGS4 best game EVER on ps3 :?!!!!!!!

I don't know much about either, and neither will I make a biased choice so... Maybe, maybe not

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

Around the Network

Am do i even have to answer that? Final Fantasy is a far more established franchise than Fable, whoever bought Fable 1 prob buy Fable 2, Final Fantasy on the other hand ( marvellous things will happen)

Remember 13 is a unlucky number maybe FFXIII result a bad game.

Sales, no question FFXIII. Game quality depends on what you like. FFXIII will score better, but some people really hate FF.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Final Fantasy XIII by millions of miles! Final Fantasy is on a whole different level than fable.

This thread is like comparing chalk and cheese. People who dont like JRPG's will Fable 2 and people who dont like WRPG's will say FF13. I like both and will not comment till I played both. However FF13 will sell more.