By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Pinback Thread

MrBubbles said:
Didnt like Pinback.
The modest mouse song was ok.

Oh...hey.....someone else gave them a listen...cool.

Yeah...Pinback is not for everyone, by any means.  That's why they deserve their own thread. Glad you thought the Modest Mouse song was "ok."  That's better than bad or shite.

Around the Network

never heard about them... where are they from?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Yea the modest mouse song is good =)

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

elgefe02 said:
never heard about them... where are they from?

They're from San Diego, California.  There's actually a whole network of bands connected to them in some shape or form including:

Three Mile Pilot, Black Heart Procession, Heavy Vegetable, Optiganally Yours, Physics, Rob Crow, Systems Officer, Goblin Cock.

They're definitely not in the mainstream...and probably never will be.  All I care is that they keep making records and stop by every now and again to play a show.

and Neos...I'm glad you liked that song by Modest Mouse.  I'd also recommend Bukowski from Good News for People Who Love Bad News, since I feel it's kind of a prequel to that song, at least in theme.

And since this is the Pinback thread, I thought I'd post another Pinback song, this one from their Summer in Abaddon cd.