By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game or games made you a true gamer.

@kowenicki
I know exactly what you're talking about but I'm blanking on the name as well. lol
I was too young to remember that. Only reason I remember the TRS-80 is because we not-so-affectionately nicknamed it the TRaSh-80. lol

OT: Curious: What's that 4th game on your gamertag? I'm going to be in the market for a 360 in the coming months and am making my list of must-haves now.

Around the Network

those are ps3 games, and Star Wars.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox

Manic miner for the zx spectrum 48k.

Riachu said:
Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox

I love that game, still looks good even today.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Zelda II - The Adventures of Link. Beating that.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

resident evil

Most likely Star Control 2 on the PC. It's been over fifteen years and it's still better and more immersive than most console adventure games.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

@kowenicki Oh, wow. I almost put DDU on my list. Thanks for the heads up, bro! So far I have Gears 1&2, Fable 2, Lost Odessy, Mass Effect, pretty much all the RPG's MS has procured(minus Blue Dragon), Halo 3(not really into FPS, but I do want to at least check it out), Infinite Undiscovery(despite it's ridiculous name), NG2, there really are so many. For BC I'd get Dreamfall, Syberia 1&2, Fable. I told myself I wouldn't get a 360 till it had 15 games I really wanted and they crossed that threshhold with that RPG mini-expo they had. Any suggestions would be much appreciated, of course. My timeframe is around Gears2 release(which just happens to be when I plan on paying off my car, so I'll have the cash.) Thanks in advance, bud. I'm off for now, but will check back later. PS: I do plan on getting Bioshock, but on the PS3. That's tenative, though. If the extras and improvements don't equal the difference in price in my eyes, I'm going with the 360 version.

I started playing on my SNES (somewhat on NES but was too young) with Earthbound and SMRPG. Some Zelda LttP but that was a little too much for me then. As well, Heroes of Might and Magic 2 for PC was an awesome memory. All of the great Rareware games from SNES and N64 bring back so much Nostalgia its not funny.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!