By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How do you take pictures in MGS4?

I'm in act 4 and I never got a camera?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

Watch a mission breifing from the main menu and you can get the digital camera by using the MKII.Im not sure where it is exactly, but just explore and you'll find it.

It's there in the first mission briefing. You can watch it after the very first segment in the game (save, exit to title screen, then watch it...then use the mk2 to find it in the briefing as the guy above me said).

No one has talked about the greatness of the camera function, though. It's pretty awesome that you can export them to your hard drive. You can store 99 pictures on the camera, export them all (as full-screen jpegs, too), then delete the pictures and take 99 more. Pretty awesome. I have a hug slide-show of pictures on my PS3 now.

@kylie

Yea but those pics arent anything special.

mM

Is it true the BB bosses (Octopus,Raven,etc.) pose for your camera?

Around the Network
JGarret said:
Is it true the BB bosses (Octopus,Raven,etc.) pose for your camera?

Yea and they also dance to a certain ipod song.

mM
KylieDog said:
windbane said:
It's there in the first mission briefing.

i advise people to wait until can access the Act 4 mission briefing before getting the camera, you get some bonus photos of Sunny and Naomi doing that.

Good point. I don't suppose that works with future playthroughs... leo-j: Indeed, I need to use that song and get more pictures of them, heh.