By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Through some internet surfing I found this quiz, it's pretty fun. It's not an official test (despite being on the
Mensa site) so a high score will not qualify you for Mensa. But it does rate you on your chances of getting into Mensa.

The link is http://www.mensa.org/index0.php?page=12

I got 25/30 which apparently means I have a very strong chance of qualifying. It said...

"Your score was 25 out of 30. That is an excellent score—you would have a very strong chance of passing the Mensa test and joining Mensa.

Please note that the Mensa Workout is NOT the official Mensa test, and your score will not qualify or disqualify you for membership."

... I think the test is broken lol. Anyway I wouldn't read too much into it because I imagine they say you have a good chance whatever score you get to try and get you to take the official test (from which they earn money). Also, many of the questions are far too simple.

Also, I can't upload photos ATM, is the photo utility on VGChartz broken?

Around the Network

Got 3 questions down the list and then realised I was taking a quiz in my free time 0_0

"Your score was 0 out of 30. If you had a bad day, try again." haha

Although, I just clicked the "submit answers" button and didn't actually answer any questions

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

18 out of 30... I'm a dunce.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

^Ministry of silly walks avatar makes up for that

Around the Network

Yeah... i scored real high on that too back when i did that sort of thing for fun.

My opinion on Mensa is the same as it's always been. It's a good place to see find people with high IQs yet poor "street smarts" as they are basically paying someone for the privelage of calling themselves smart.

I would fail in an instant, as I would have no idea as to how to get to this "Mensa" place. Seriously, what is it?

I took an official Mensa test last year I think... Needed 3 more points to qualify.

I only wanted to see if I would qualify but I wouldn't join. What to do with Mensa? XD

i got a headache after the second question

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

The one at my university was not that bad. Supposedly. Although I always thought the noodles were over done.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.