By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My Life Ambition Thread.

My life ambition: PS3 to win the console generation wars and outsell the 360 and Wii. That is my life ambition.

"People what is your life ambition?"

Around the Network

Thats just fucking sad. Console wars don't matter that much, find yourself a real goal that actually matters in the greater scheme of your life. Currently my ambition is to get my Bachelor of Engineering with first class honours.

^We do not all have such high ambitions. lol.

getting an ferrari, or lamborghini

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Neos said:

What about meeting Trent Reznor? :P

Rock_on, that's not a life ambition. It has absolutely nothing to do with you.

Around the Network

My life ambition is to raise money for Sony.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Neos said:

What about meeting Trent Reznor? :P

Rock_on, that's not a life ambition. It has absolutely nothing to do with you.

fuck yea, but if i would meet him in real life, i probably would get a heart attack

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I could live with either of those Neos. But really, as far as cars go, I'm all for a Porsche 911 and an oldschool Ford GT40.

Anyway, as far as ambitions beyond University go, I'd like to have a family and own a massive house right next to the beach. That'd be mean.

To shag Scarlett Johansson

To have visited every country existing on earth.

Currently, I am at about 50. So, about 140 to go

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.