By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the better final fantasy game Final fantasy X or Final fantasy 12

X,because it had a love story.=] XII was not so bad if you could understand the story,but i felt no emotion for the characters.That was a big letdown.

Around the Network

FF10 shits on FF12

12 sucks donkey penis

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

10>12>11>8>6>>7>9>1>5>2>4>3

thats right, I dont like 7 that much.

Golden Sun > All Other RPGs

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Final Fantasy X is the better game. FFXII's story sucks; The character's weren't great. I appreciate what FFXII tried to do, but you know.

XII Wins in:
Voice Acting
Graphics
Monster Diversity (Rare monsters were a nice touch)
Best random ties to other games (Zeromus, Gilgamesh etc)

X Wins in:
Everything else, and there's a lot of categories I can make up if I need to.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Around the Network

Guess I'm the only one that loves XII.

ff12 why? ffx has the worst dubbing i've ever heard.

XII is better than X- FF 12 it has better graphics, story, game play.

FFX...but you msut realize FF12 INNOVATED a LOT!

First of all FF12 changed battle system dynamics, voice acting & made there not exactly be a "main" character

even if Vaan was said to be the main....Balthier called himself the leading man...but the story was most about Ash & Basch trying to save & regain Dalmasca

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

LOL@Weezy

10, I still prefer turn based games to world of warcraft style battles. If it had a system more action oriented like Star Ocean I would have been sold, but the action + ATB bars was annoying. the AI was ok, but I spent plenty of time saving my party's ass.