By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the better final fantasy game Final fantasy X or Final fantasy 12

I just want to know what u think, i would have to say final fantasy X because it was the starer on the ps2 and paid the way for 12, and tidus was awesome LOL

Around the Network

Final Fantasy 10. I don't think it even needs to be explained.

FFX.

FF12.

Its battle syste mwas flawed but a much need breath of fresh air after the decrpit nonsense of FF10 with the FFT CTB slapped on. I also found myself less annoyed with the cast and the voice acting didn't make me cringe.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Final Fantasy X, I think its better.

Around the Network

I would say FFX because it has a more interesting story to me. While the acting was all over the place at times, I liked playing through FFX a lot more than I did FFXII and I enjoyed the more emotion FFX had.

Sure, FFXII looked better and had more stable voice acting (though the audio quality of the dialog sucks), but I think the story was rather boring and the main character, Vaan, felt really out of place and like he doesn't belong in the story anymore after the early parts of the game.

While a much more personal argument, I liked FFX's battle system a little more (though they both have their merits) because you could sit there and plan out your strategy during the battle and carefully consider what you'll be doing. FFXII was cool in that it really changed how you played the game compared to other ones with the open world and gambits. However, much like how random battles become very tedious and annoying (I swear, in FFX you could predict each battle like clockwork), the battle system of FFXII has its flaws.

i didn't like both of them as much as ps1 and snes ones but FFX was much better

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Clearly FFX

FFX by miles

Which is the better game or the better Final Fantasy game?