By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - is haze the playstations 3 worst exclusive so far

OT:

To me, Haze was the biggest letdown of PS3...i preordered it, and hoped for some decent FPshooting, like resistance, or halo...but i was wrong..oh so wrong :(

Around the Network

Gundam for PS3

Bomberman for 360

And the Wii has to much shovelware to pick.

If "The Club" was PS3 exclusively then that's the worst game ever. It was just about to get hyped up the wazoo, then they released the Demo.

OMG I never want to get diesel if it means I litterally become a tank, or atleast control like one. The game was so monochrome that you could tell they were going for was next gen blur.

I mean wow - that almost made me cry like Prince of Persia the Two thrones for the Wii did.

If it is on the 360 also then that would show why it had a decline in sales... I think "The Club" single handedly gave HD consoles negative sales, like a negative spike in sales that keeps giving after shocks when HD console owners remember it.

I mean my friend owns a game store, as a partner and sold a customer "The Club" after he told his partner not to pick to game up at the distributer. The partner was sure someone would buy it and he picked one up was his logic. That guy seriously came back 4 hours later, sold his game back for $30 store credit. (It's been sold back to them 2x already it's still on the shelf.)

A month later the guy sold them his PS3.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Haze has a lot of problems but it's not as bad as its metacritic scores make out.

|_emmiwinks said:
Gamer4life said:
MakoInfused said:

Bomberman for 360 was THE Shit.

Literally.

Thank you troll for your comments. When did we ask about the 360's worst exclusive.

OT: I would say LAIR as Haze is a time exclusive and LAIR was hyped a lot more.

When did we say it was only PS3 exclusives, I beleive he left it as just exclusives across all platforms period.

in other words, stop being a troll and stfu. Thanks!

OT: I think Gundam Crossfire takes the cake. Though Lair is certainly worse than Haze. Hell, Haze is supposed to be ok, just not what people were thinking it was going to be.

If you'd have looked at the title of the thread you would clearly see "is haze the playstations 3 worst exclusive so far" and even though the grammar/spelling aren't the greatest it is easy to see that he is referring to just the PS3 and not other consoles.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network

PS3s worst was Lair, 360s worst was vampire rain...thats probaly the worst of them all

I'm sure Lair would be insulted by this

well, Ive never played Lair, so I wouldnt know