By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - is haze the playstations 3 worst exclusive so far

I believe the worst PS3 exclusive so far is Lair.............no one else is even close to that tank job

Around the Network
Gamer4life said:
MakoInfused said:

Bomberman for 360 was THE Shit.

Literally.

Thank you troll for your comments. When did we ask about the 360's worst exclusive.

OT: I would say LAIR as Haze is a time exclusive and LAIR was hyped a lot more.

god, you dont have to be such a dick.

Gamer4life said:
MakoInfused said:

Bomberman for 360 was THE Shit.

Literally.

Thank you troll for your comments. When did we ask about the 360's worst exclusive.

OT: I would say LAIR as Haze is a time exclusive and LAIR was hyped a lot more.

When did we say it was only PS3 exclusives, I beleive he left it as just exclusives across all platforms period.

in other words, stop being a troll and stfu. Thanks!

OT: I think Gundam Crossfire takes the cake. Though Lair is certainly worse than Haze. Hell, Haze is supposed to be ok, just not what people were thinking it was going to be.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

HappySqurriel said:
Bagaren85 said:
I love hack n slash genre, but Genji sucks bigtime.
Cant believe that Haze would be the worst game for the PS3. Untold legends?

How can you hate Genji? It has real-time weapon changes, and historically accurate battles involving gigantic crabs!

And massive damage.

HappySqurriel said:
Bagaren85 said:

How can you hate Genji? It has real-time weapon changes, and historically accurate battles involving gigantic crabs!

Its so damn slow. Even Conan was more fun, IMO. But i was into Heavenly Sword just before i start to take Genji crab out.

Well, maybe someday i will give it a second chance. Hehe.

Around the Network

I really wish though that the whole thing about the main character realizing Mantel is bad was never revealed. The story was pretty interesting (with some stupid spots in certain areas, mainly when characters died) and I think that the whole story of the game (c'mon... what else is there... you realize Mantel is bad so you switch sides to stop them..... THAT'S IT!) wasn't the first thing that was hyped about the game.

Doesn't anybody else thing all of the developers hyping the switch to fighting for the rebels was stupid?

Dont like fps on Consoles much, but this Game wasnt thaaat bad. In Co-op its even enjoyable to some degree.

Dunno if its the worst exclusives havent played Lair yet ^^

If I were to mention Wii's worst game I'd get a permaban in seconds.

MrMarc said:
HappySqurriel said:
Bagaren85 said:

And massive damage.

Oh yeah...

On topic, Lair...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
bu77chen said:
Dont like fps on Consoles much, but this Game wasnt thaaat bad. In Co-op its even enjoyable to some degree.

Dunno if its the worst exclusives havent played Lair yet ^^

I don't think Lair was as bad as people make it out to be (I'm not saying it was a good game). Then again, I tried to be adaptive with the controls and they weren't outright terrible if you didn't jerk the controller around. I mean, except for a different story and setting, it was the exact same thing (with similar flaws) as Factor 5's Star Wars games.

I think multiplatform games should be looked at too, Kanye and Lynch: Dead Men anyone? Yet another demo that only lasted around ten minutes of of playtime before promtply being removed from the hard drive.