By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Cannibal relatives ate boy alive

EWWW, why would anyone do that???

Around the Network
pichu_pichu said:
EWWW, why would anyone do that???

because they are sick twisted bastards that deserve to be tortured for atleast 7 years and then punished in the way skip decribed

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:

A seven-year-old boy was kept chained in a closet as relatives hacked off pieces of his flesh to eat, a court has heard.

In a case with echoes of the Fritzl family horror in Austria, Ondrej Mauerova was partially skinned in the closet in a cellar at his home in Kurim near Brno, in the Czech Republic, according to reports.

The abuse – involving members of a religious cult – was uncovered by chance last May when a neighbour's television baby monitor picked up graphic pictures of what was happening next door.

Ondrej and his nine-year-old brother Jakub were locked and chained in the cellar for months by their mother Klara, 31 – a member of a group called the Grail Movement.

He was caged, beaten and gagged to stop him screaming, according to reports.

Mauerova had the monitor installed so that she could watch the abuse from her kitchen but the images were picked up by a neighbour who used an identical system to monitor a newborn baby, the regional court in Brno has heard.

Police were called and the two boys as well as what appeared to be a 13-year-old girl were freed.

But the girl later turned out to have been one of the alleged abusers, 34-year-old Barbora Skrlova.

She subsequently fled to Norway before being brought back to the Czech Republic earlier this year.

Mauerova has admitted abusing her children but she said she had been manipulated by Skrlova and her own sister Katerina.

The accused are Klara Mauerova, her sister Katerina, 34; Barbora Skrlova, 33; her brother Jan Skrla and a friend Jan Turek.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/czechrepublic/2162250/%27Cannibal-relatives-ate-boy-alive%27.html#continue

kill every member of that group. Save their children.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

so is the kid still alive? with bits of his body missing?

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
Avalach21 said:

the article didn't say anyone died, for the kids sake lets assume he is alive

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

"This world is rotten. Rotten people should be killed off to cleanse this world."

-- Kira

Cougarman said:
Avalach21 said:

the article didn't say anyone died, for the kids sake lets assume he is alive

Jesus Christ, so I wonder what parts of his body they ate, and what kind of treatment they give to someone who's gone through that

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Cougarman said:

as well as what appeared to be a 13-year-old girl were freed.

But the girl later turned out to have been one of the alleged abusers, 34-year-old Barbora Skrlova.

they mistook her for a 13 y.o. ?.... i cant imagine any 34 year old looking like someone whos 13.  If find it highly suspicious.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Urgh. Lock 'em up in prison for a long long time. Thats a disgusting crime to commit, especially to your own children.