By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Bungie to announce new project 7/7

I hope it's not an FPS.

An enormous new innovative IP yes, but please no FPS. Besides, the X360 has got enuff of FPS alrdy.

Why u all mention Perfect Dark? I fail to see the connection, what has that to do with Bungie?

Around the Network
*bleu-ocelot* said:
The next Bungie title will be multiplatform,sorta the reason why they left Microsoft.

that's not up to them..... MS still has the first right of publication... bungie is what you could call a second party devloper.....

but if there is a company I hope do an FPS it is them... because beside halo Bungie has been one of the most prolific innovators in the FPS genre for the past 15 years at least... they actually brought a lot compare to anybody else....

I know it's one more FPS on 360 but if I had to chose a company to do the next bad ass FPs that'd be them... and that before halo or the XB...

I'm guessing its something marathon related. And lets not kid ourselves, if Bungie release a game it'll most likely be 360/pc only. Microsoft might not have a majority in them anymore but they would be foolish to not get publishing rights for bungie's new games, as Bungie basically made the xbox a viable platform.