By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Tales Of Vesperia Video Blowout! All NEW!

Looks great (and better than ToS that I played on GC).

Kinda wish I didnt watch it as I have to wait till 2009 to get it!!!

Around the Network
EaglesEye379 said:

I thought it was suppose to come before tales of symphonia 2, and that comes november this year. So you might not have to wait until 2009.

memory2zack said:
Slimebeast said:

I don't get it. Yet. What is so good about JRPGs? I'm serious, I can't imagine what the components are that make you "hooked" by this genre. Is it the story? The mesmerizing actiony grafix? The music and atmosphere? Environments? Or is it simply the core-mechanics that all RPGs have - the addicting leveling and gathering of loot (be honest now)?

All that plus the fact that it´s really fun. Tales of is not representative of JRPGs though.

FF is the representative of JRPGs

mrstickball said:
Why don't we wait for ToV and ToS2 to both launch, so we can see which one is actually better before proclaiming Tales superiority?

If the full game is better than the demo is than it will probably be ToV.  I am just going to waiting and see though

sc94597 said:
EaglesEye379 said:

I thought it was suppose to come before tales of symphonia 2, and that comes november this year. So you might not have to wait until 2009.

na/jp release = august

eu release = 2009

:((((((((((((((((

Around the Network

Despite being the 2nd place console and having quite a few FPS/TPS games (which I don't like), the 360 has a ton of games that are looking like must haves...
Eternal Sonata, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Soul Calibur 4, Burnout Paradise, Elder Scrolls 4, Mass Effect, Ninja Gaiden 2, Viva Pinata... and now Tales of Vesperia seems to be a must own. I wouldn't be surprised if Sonic Unleased, Banjo Kazooie, Star Ocean 4: Last Hope, Fable 2, and Halo Wars turn out to be phenomenal as well...
makes you wonder how well 360 would be doing if there was no negative perception of hardware. Microsft should try to get out a redisgend slim arcade 360 this year for $199.99

mrstickball said:
Why don't we wait for ToV and ToS2 to both launch, so we can see which one is actually better before proclaiming Tales superiority?

What's the fun in that?