By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Countdown to E3

So Microsoft is stagnating in the hardcore market? Tons of JRPGs, tons of WRPGs, GeOW2, their past library, best online experience?

M$ has the games covered, it is just the extras that I care for. Maybe a Netflix-XBoxLive collaboration. New Live features for Fall update. ETC.  Whatever Peter Jackson is up to with Halo.  Bungie's new project(although they are announcing that 7/7 i believe).

Around the Network
JaggedSac said:
So Microsoft is stagnating in the hardcore market? Tons of JRPGs, tons of WRPGs, GeOW2, their past library, best online experience?

M$ has the games covered, it is just the extras that I care for. Maybe a Netflix-XBoxLive collaboration. New Live features for Fall update. ETC.

By (end of) july, XBL wont be the best online experience anymore.

Also, yes microsoft has great games coming for the XBOX 360, we dont know anything else though, which is why E3 is something we are waiting for.

mM

^^Why not?

JaggedSac said:
^^Why not?

The advantages it would have over PSN would be gone.

mM

Well, M$ still has yet to announce their fall update features(which will probably be big because they skipped summer's).

Around the Network
JaggedSac said:
Well, M$ still has yet to announce their fall update features(which will probably be big because they skipped summer's).

Yea, I think its a good thing sony is stepping up with the PSN, that way microsoft has to respond and release more content/new features for its users. Thats the good thing about being competitive, if it wasnt for microsoft 2.40 wouldnt exist. Competition leads to better stuff for gamers.

mM

Yep, I agree. Now someone needs to come along and compete with Nintendo.

This E3 is SO going to rock- Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Gears of War 2, LBP, Prince of Persia, the MK vs DC ( fatalities confirmed), Blizz stuff...

and God of War III! I can't even imagine what GoW3 trailer is going to look like. Man, it will rule. Hope for some screens and a shot of Kratos' updated look.

Oh, yeah, I forgot about Killer Instinct. That should be pretty awesome.

its in my sig ive had it there for a while!!!!