By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Countdown to E3

Boy...seems like everyone's a bit excited about something...must be Christmas in July.

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
Boy...seems like everyone's a bit excited about something...must be Christmas in July.

Yup are right and im only watching nintendo E3 conferance!

I've been at work today....and I was worried that i might have missed major leaks. Happy to say....nothing escaped.

And NFG....looks like E3 doesn't start for another day for you, then. Tune in tomorrow, though, so you can see if Microsoft unveils a Wiimote-killer.

I think I'll just get my info from VGChartz.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
I think I'll just get my info from VGChartz.

You're not going to watch the conferences?

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
I've been at work today....and I was worried that i might have missed major leaks. Happy to say....nothing escaped.

And NFG....looks like E3 doesn't start for another day for you, then. Tune in tomorrow, though, so you can see if Microsoft unveils a Wiimote-killer.

i know but i still love every day in E3!

Nah. I don't want to watch it on G4. They're going to find the way to skew the announcments into utter retardation.

Besides, why watch the conferences when I can hear about the conferences and discuss them?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Nah. I don't want to watch it on G4. They're going to find the way to skew the announcments into utter retardation.

Besides, why watch the conferences when I can hear about the conferences and discuss them?

Your post contradicts itself...especially when coupled with your signature.

Listening to commentary after the conferences without actually watching them is like watching replays of the Super Bowl.  Seriosuly....you mention that you don't want the info skewed....yet there are a gazillion sites where you can watch the site live and judge for your own eyes without some silly commentator telling you what the important bits are.

Soriku said:

Ugh...I'm probably gonna miss the conference :( It's near 1:00 AM now which means I'll likely wake up at like...10:00-11:00 >_> I'm don't have an alarm lol and I don't feel like getting up early...

*Must wake up before 9 AM when the conference starts at my time*

Go to sleep.

I feel like i should take off the entire week of school.

"Like you know"