By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Countdown to E3

Is tomorrow!!!

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
I can't wait. How long will the individual press conferences be roughly? What have they been in the past

Depend on the conference. Generally 1 - 1.5 hour.

Here are  Nintendo conference  in 2006 and 2007 on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hx07coihqA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNdCgnPga2A

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

OMG just one more day.

There's alot of games from 06 that Nintendo have been delaying eh. Jesus 2 bloody years

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

can someone tell me at what day and hour his the sony conferance???

Around the Network

IGN countdown says 12 hours left for MS conference. This is right?

vitoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:
can someone tell me at what day and hour his the sony conferance???

Tuesday. The hour depend on where you live. It is 2 hour and half after Nintendo 's one.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

pichu_pichu said:
I won't sleep through this years E3!!!!!

time to purchase some speed of the local dealer

6 hours for me!!

E3 is here!!

AWESOME!!!!