By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Legal Mess Over Euro Alone In The Dark Reviews,,WOW

just read the link ,,,atari is going abit crazy

http://kotaku.com/5018149/legal-mess-over-euro-alone-in-the-dark-reviews

what do you think?

Around the Network

haha WOW o_O

it sorta reminds me of Ubi when Assasin's Creed's gamesscore was revealed

(and it wasn't very good)

And man, i actually wanted to buy this for the Wii!

:/

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

Wow. Way to cherry-pick the article.

DAMMIT!!!!

STOP CHERRY-PICKING!!!!

OT: Crap. I wanted this game to be awesome.

Well there you have it Spartan. The Xbox 360 now has a Haze-like HD exclusive (for about two months) .

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
DAMMIT!!!!

STOP CHERRY-PICKING!!!!

Well there you have it Spartan. The Xbox 360 now has a Haze-like HD exclusive (for about two months) .

What is it with you and making up exclusivity rules? :P

First console exclusive, now HD exclusive?  Geez.

And this looks to be worse than Lair, amazingly enough. 

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
starcraft said:
DAMMIT!!!!

STOP CHERRY-PICKING!!!!

THREE!!!

Wow.  The tech demos were so awesome too.

starcraft said:
makingmusic476 said:
starcraft said:
DAMMIT!!!!

STOP CHERRY-PICKING!!!!

THREE!!!

Wow.  The tech demos were so awesome too.

This is what Phil left SCE for?  And now we have SCE games getting canceled left and right. :'(

@starcraft

I didn't cherry pick ;P

they are calling anyone who gives them a bad review score and they threaten them with a lawsuit,,,,if konami restriction made such a fuss this should be a bigger deal.they are basicallu asking anyone who gives it a bad score to remove their review from the website:

"Gamer.no was the second publication in the world to publish a review, and we also gave it 3 out of 10. The review was based on a retail copy obtained from a store on Tuesday this week. Atari contacted us just minutes after it was published, claiming that our review is probably based on a preview or pirated copy, and requested it to be removed. We never removed it, of course."

I guess it's good that the PS3 version is delayed ,they MIGHT fix all the bugs in the game

SpartanFX said:
@starcraft

I didn't cherry pick ;P

they are calling anyone who gives them a bad review score and they threaten them with a lawsuit,,,,if konami restriction made such a fuss this should be a bigger deal.they are basicallu asking anyone who gives it a bad score to remove their review from the website:

"Gamer.no was the second publication in the world to publish a review, and we also gave it 3 out of 10. The review was based on a retail copy obtained from a store on Tuesday this week. Atari contacted us just minutes after it was published, claiming that our review is probably based on a preview or pirated copy, and requested it to be removed. We never removed it, of course."

I guess it's good that the PS3 version is delayed ,they MIGHT fix all the bugs in the game

THIS TIME IT WAS A JOKE

Lol.  With a score of three, the PS3 version won't be getting fixed unless its in development for another four years.  I dont get why they didn't delay all versions.  Is Atari THAT cash-strapped?

So sad. I had high hopes for this game. Need more horror games.