By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - gameplayer was@Too Human event lastnight(Too Human might turn out like Haze

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
Too Human will turn out like Lair. Epic failure.

Man, do you realize that everybody dislikes you, even Sony fanboys, because you make them look bad.

What kind of human being wants a game to flop just because it's not on their console?

....sigh, I'm an idiot for asking that question, aren't I?

Yes.  We are both idiots for acknowledging that the original post exists too.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

@Zen

yes we do the hate is very stong

@zen

come on he is funny,,,,

you shouldn't take his comments that seriously,,,I honestly sometimes laugh so hard at his comments due to being soooo over the top,,,Come on he is great fun

I was predicting mediocrity since I first heard about it (about 6 months ago). Games that have been delayed for that long rarely turn out to be good.

Duke Nukem Forever will be amazingly bad

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

I have confidence it will be a pretty good game. At least people who like diablo type rpgs will be pleased. Of course it should be a much better game with the multiples delays and time of development, but this doesn't make it a bad game as everybody (and specially sony fanboys) think.

@starcraft

LOL

I have faith that Too Human will deliver on the hype... I really hope it does at least, because I have been waiting for this game since the original Playstation.

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

Too Human will be a mediocre game.

There, I said it. That being said, I'll still rent it so that I can play through the game and be thoroughly disappointed. It's been ten years in development. If this game turns out good, that means that Duke Nukem forever will be better than Ocarina of Time.

The game looks like it's mediocre, and in the middle of an identity crisis. Two previewers stated how the game is repetitive and no fun, and that was after only two hours of the game. And with that being the near-complete build of the game, You shouldn't expect more in the final build. I'm going into this game apprehensively, and rightfully so, and won't be defending this game like I did Haze. This game is likely the biggest waste of money (aside from Lair), that we'll see this generation... I wonder how much this game costs for 10 years of development...

SpartanFX said:

@starcraft

HAZE part is also the article's title,,,not my opinion,,

To EVERY one:

I haven't played the game ,and nothing is my impression,,it's just rewording of the article,,,,If I were to cherry pick would I mention one of the previewers that liked it?

Reworded to fit your own preconceptions, surely. You've been preaching on the "too human will suck" as of late. I'm neither optimist about too human, but it's obvious you cherry picked what suited your own ideas.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).