By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What Ever Happen To Alan Wake?

I remember hearing about it around the time i got my xbox360. After, that it disappeared like it don't exist.

Around the Network

It exists. Remedy is VERY slow on producing any sort of timetable for the game. It's very odd, because it's seemingly been in Beta (some sort of workable version) for a year or more.

Microsoft really needs to pressure Remedy to increase their staffing, or something to get them to churn the game out faster. It's not like you want a turd, but it'd be nice to have it this generation.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Not trolling or anything, but wasn't this game at one point multi-plat or am I going crazy?

I'm sure we'll hear about it at E3

Remedy is a Finnish game corporation.
Even in Finland Remedy has policy that they keep low profile on their games..I recall that last year they give only one or two interviews about Alan Wake.

But this year they have closed their doors for media.But they will show the game in E3..so they promised.

I know i live in Finland..:)

Around the Network

its in development. They promised news on it very soon!

And it's coming out in early 09!

Alan wake is the type of game that could be shown at E3.
We will see.

I doubt it will be ready for 2008, but it is absolutely not dead.

Time to Work !

I'm pretty sure they announced a delay to '09. The game looks pretty cool, imo, though I'm having a hard time figuring out what it's about.

livinglegend01 said:

I remember hearing about it around the time i got my xbox360. After, that it disappeared like it don't exist.

It was recently announced that the game was delayed until 2009.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

I hope this game turns out awesome,,I m really interested in this game