By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Is Your Favorite Game of All-Time?

It is close fight between Crash Team Racing and Shadow of the Colossus....hmm...I say Shadow of the Colossus. =)

Around the Network

Kingdom Hearts 1

OoT

Though I change my mind every second, atm, it is my all time best game ever. I really like the whole Zelda series and it's hard to choose the best out of them.

Been all down hill for me after this one. All though Loco Roco, No More Heroes, and most of the Mario series all make close runner-ups.

UFO: Enemy Unknown (By Microprose)

Around the Network

1. Final Fantasy VII
2. Zelda
3. Final Fantasy IV
4. Super Mario RPG
5. Tecmo's Secret of the Stars (I know that one's never on anyones list)

If perferring the PS3 over the 360 makes me a fanboy.. I guess I am guilty..

List of 360 Games I would like to have: Alan Wake

List of PS3 Games I would like to have: LBP, FFXIII(if it ever comes), R2(maybe)

List of Wii Games I would like to have: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (It's not an exclusive but it would be awesome)

In no particular order:

Diablo II LOD
Pokemon Red
Unreal tournament 2004
Mellee
... and hopefuly Brawl Edit- just saw the list of fav games so I guess you can put me down as Diablo II

Parasite Eve II hands down! I've finished that game over 21 times and I'm currently replaing it! If only S-E would make part III.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Pokemon Crystal

Hard one... so far it's Super Smash Bros. Melee, but I am sure that Brawl will be even better... Just make it Brawl for me, I'll dare to take the leap of faith.

I drink your milkshake.