By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - ATTENTION to All ANTI-NINTENDO FANS!

nintendo? evil? lol.
maybe some developers will make trash games for wii, to make some money, byt well, most games, still will be on x360/ps3.

gameplay - motion seneing - one side.
stunning visuals - another side.
on both sides you can definately get some money.

Geow has proved that.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

Around the Network

LAWLS NAH MAN!

Nintendo will just put out Mario 3 again but 3D AND with pointing/motionsensing.

IT IS DOOM FOR EVERYONE!

lawl only reason Sega, Microsoft, and Sony was voted down quickly was due to Nintendo Fans fearing them. They know the DreamCast, 360, and PS3 are all way cooler then the Wii.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

It just depends on what games you want. I've been enjoying Oblivion on my PC for over a year, and the mods make it a far better game than the console versions. The only game out for the PS3 for the whole year that I want is Armored Core 4, since both UT3 and Medal of Honor : Airborne are both coming to PC as well (and I won't play shooters on a gamepad).

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Take it easy.

Take it easy.

Everybody's got something to hide 'cept for me and my monkey.

(The deeper you go, the higher you fly. The higher you fly, the deeper you go.)

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
lawl only reason Sega, Microsoft, and Sony was voted down quickly was due to Nintendo Fans fearing them. They know the DreamCast, 360, and PS3 are all way cooler then the Wii.

Good post;)

Same by the Elimination Game with Games - Thread: Every Sony and Nintendo Fanboy  fears Halo...so they voted it down!

ssj12 said:

The Dreamcast is in third right now; I do not think that that is too bad.  For the Nintendo fans fearing Microsoft and Sony part, most of the people voting for the Wii(and other Nintendo products) simply like them more. 

ssj12 said:

Says the guy who started voting plus PS3 and anti Wii every hour on the hour.  The game went sour on the first vote.  Maybe if it didn't include the current gen it would have gone a lot smoother

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

ssj12 said:

Opinion!

I think Wii is coowler then your barbecue3

THE NETHERLANDS

StarcraftManiac said:
Sicilian4391 said:
Thats becuase us Ps3 and Xbox fans are to busy playing fall of man and gears of war so we dont have time for online. When some good wii games come up the nintendo systems on the game will slowly decrease.

U saying Wii hasn't got any good games?!

Just look at your PS3 line-up!... Just make sure u don't get facts mixed up cause it's the PS3 who has a bad line-up!

I have to agree, I play my wii more than my PS3, but Games are lacking, and there is a system with a library welcoming me with open arms.......360 !!!!!