By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 11th June Big Annoucement released ?

hi all,

I'm pretty sure, you expected more but :

http://www.allgames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=278765#post278765 

Just a link to the first video of "The Agency"

I'm not able to get it now, maybe cause there are too many people that are trying to get the video too

Well, if u succeed to get the video, let's tell us what you think of this visual.

PS : the game is suppose to be release on PS3 AND PC

(so it is not a TRUE exclusivity) 

Time to Work !

Around the Network

Info of Agency from IGN.

"Exploring new territory in massively-multiplayer online gaming, this project from Sony Online Entertainment focuses on spies and mercenaries in the modern world. Gamers all over the globe will be engaging in action and espionage in the treacherous underworld, using physical prowess, ingenious gadgets and unerring marksmanship to get out alive.

The game is developed by SOE Seattle, a new branch for the company formed partly by members of Microsoft's ambitious but unfortunately cancelled Mythica project."

Well.... with the 2nd para..... No wonder they specifically said, "something that only the Xbox360 could dream of." lol!!

Oh... am I hope no one will use this to debate on the increase of PS3 sales volume. Tired of hearing about game selling consoles, when the game isn't out even. The only thing it does, is hyped it all up and makes u blardy disappointed when it turns out not as expected.

Lol... what a let down.

this is the trailer of the agency

http://www.gamersinfo.net/video/ag/theagency

the link function but u have to be patient

I don't know what to expect from this game
it seems ... funny
wait&see

Time to Work !

Around the Network

Why is that a letdown, looks like a cool game. Anyone know if PS3 and PC users play in the same world? That'd be neat.

that was a real letdown. Who cares about spies. I was hoping it was something like bioshock. I you sure that was the announcement. I knew they were making a spy MMO since june 2. Maybe that wasnt the annoucement?

Predicted end of gen Results

PS3--------58,000,000  Ps3 takes the lead it late 2009 and never loses the lead again

Wii---------43,000,000 Wii fade starts to die out in summer 2008 and sales decrease

Xbox 360----27,000,000 

unknown at this time, but from past SOE titles, they have not used the same client.

everquest for PC and everquest for Mac had different servers -only pc's on pc and only mac on mac (and that is what killed EQmac)

i'd imagine that they would do a same server setup, but shrug...

course i have known about the Agency(not under that name) for a few months- didn't know it was PS3 capable though. If i was going to buy it, i'd buy the PC version Anyway...the software on the Hard Drive will take up probably close to 15% of the space avail for the stock ps3 hd (the 60gig version)...

i was expecting more but agency looks intresting but still disapointed in the annoucment.

Yeah look this game was announced days ago......its in a  June 5 magazine article!!!

I really really hope that not it......that game looks like crap!!!

http://files.playstatic.com/ps3/the-agency/thumbs/spymmo.jpg

Predicted end of gen Results

PS3--------58,000,000  Ps3 takes the lead it late 2009 and never loses the lead again

Wii---------43,000,000 Wii fade starts to die out in summer 2008 and sales decrease

Xbox 360----27,000,000