By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - do you think metal gear solid will stay ps3 exclusive?

Pristine20 said:
On topic, MGS4 is to PS3 as Gears series is to 360 (both are made by 3rd parties), portable but only a 0.1% chance of happening. Why? because both Sony and M$ have gone to extreme levels to tout the respective games for their corresponding consoles!

Also, I belive Kojima is a PS fanboy. Did he really need to make fun of the 360 in MGS4? If Konami forces him, he'll probably make a bad port just to make the 360 look bad like he did with the mgs2 on xbox (no game should look worse on xbox relative to ps2).

To make it easier to understand, Kojima is to Sony as Itagaki is to M$. There you have it guys. This is the real reason.

According to that theory, some people will be playing Metal Gear Solid 4: Sigma sometime on a MS console ;)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@shameless

Excuse me but LEO-J has the IGN Review to back up his facts...

stop living in denial

The reviewers have access to the code or the assets or the content of the disc?? or are just like us, the put the game, they play the game and writte about it???

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
FJ-Warez said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@shameless

stop living in denial

The reviewers have access to the code or the assets or the content of the disc?? or are just like us, the put the game, they play the game and writte about it???

They are PAYED & TRAINED to do this job hence they are more reliable & their opinions have a higher value than that of sieanr or NJ5 (both of whom are contantly negative about PS3)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

1.3 million on day one secures any doubt of that. It truly is the PS3's first exclusive title to have......PS3 owners rejoice

Bioshock? I will be seeing you in October

@darthdevidem01: You can see the cutscenes and check if you see those compression artifacts for yourself, since you own the game. It's pretty obvious if you've seen a downloaded movie before, color gradients (like the sky there) appear as blocky and with sudden color changes.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
FJ-Warez said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@shameless

stop living in denial

They are PAYED & TRAINED to do this job hence they are more reliable & their opinions have a higher value than that of sieanr or NJ5 (both of whom are contantly negative about PS3)

Trained, man I really want a proof or that...

Still his job is about reviewing a game, but did they know how the game works??? did they participate on the development??? I take every review with a grain of salt, because is hard to make such assumtions when your participation limits you...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
leo-j said:
FJ-Warez said:
leo-j said:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/881/881472p4.html

"It's apparent that Guns of the Patriots squeezes every pixel possible out of the PS3 and renders them beautifully. As a result, players are witnesses to one of the finest games ever created on any console or PC. Character models are large and impressively rendered in real time, and transitions between cutscenes and gameplay are seamless and natural"

To be honest he probably is confused about this too...

Rather, these two elements are tightly intertwined, and this tapestry is held together by an important technical thread: Cutscenes that are rendered fully in real time within the game engine. It's impressive enough that these scenes look as good as any prerendered cinematic you've ever watched. It's even more amazing when those same scenes transition without pause into gameplay, and the same hulking mech you watched lumber about in the cinematic is looming above you. The subtle animations, the lush environments, and the rich textures are the same in and out of story sequences, and the effect is so seamless it may take your breath away.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/adventure/metalgearsolid4/review.html?tag=topslot;title;1&om_act=convert&om_clk=topslot

Hahahahahahahaha. You put him on ICE!! ....

Nicely done leo-j.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

I can't see how can anybody prove Leo-j wrong? Because before that they will have to prove the likes of IGN and Gamespot wrong, two biggest websites on gaming.

Shameless said:
I Perdict said:

lol...

How naive are you to believe that one 20 second codec conversation can't be changed or removed from the game? It's not even about the 360 either, it's about the first MGS which was on two discs.

you so optimistic  is funny

FJ-Warez said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Trained, man I really want a proof or that...

Still his job is about reviewing a game, but did they know how the game works??? did they participate on the development??? I take every review with a grain of salt, because is hard to make such assumtions when your participation limits you...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's really funny.

You know why?

I'll tell you....

BECAUSE THEY DID!

Konami invited a crap load of people to some thing and just play MGS4 for a week and give feed back how to improve the game.

A few professional sites said the ones who participated in that event wont be the ones reviewing the game since their feed back my not have been implimented and the reviewer might have higher expectations because of so.